• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hay All, Anjum From Mississauga

Ken

So, hey..tell us 'bout life in Missysaggy...I unerstan ya'll can see the smorgin lights in the winter....cool.
Ken

Signs2go

Its still cold in here, jacket is a must but thank god afternoon are ok.. summer is just around the edge. by the way can you recomend uv flat bed printer.

Ken

The Gerber Solara may suit your needs, but you are not indicating quantities?
Good luck...Ken

iSign

isn't Eddie Van Halen from around there?

I think I've been there, is Guelph nearby, or Brampton, or Orangeville?

iSign

nah.. he's from the netherlands, and later raised in California... but a good friend pointed out a house he supposedly lived in for years, and I asumed that was true... but just tried to google some verification and guess it may not have been true... always kinda wondered about that, which is why I asked signs2go

Conor Knoxx

Welcome Signs2go!
Always happy to see a new face (avatar?) around here, hope you have fun and learn some new stuff too!

Signs2go

Thanks All, I would love if you can give me some info about Solara UV2, what kind of maintenance is required. And how many 4 x 8 sheets would it print in an hour @ what resolution.