• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Haybale covers?

Pat Whatley

Are you looking to wrap individual bales or cover a bale stack? Around here most people stack their round bales (three on bottom, two center, one top) and cover them with giant tarps or old vinyl billboard wraps.

redmondcopy

Not sure where to get them, but I would assume he's talking about the rectangle ones for like along side a motorcross track or some thing.

Rooster

Not sure where to get them, but I would assume he's talking about the rectangle ones for like along side a motorcross track or some thing.

Exactamundo sir.

The little rectangular things. Preferably weatherproof.

Looking for either a vinyl cover or a poly bag that can be closed at one end to seal it.

You guys (101'ers) tend to have some great supplier connections. So rather than just google it, I figured I'd see if there's somebody here who had a good experience with a supplier of them.