• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

he says "sign companies, they are all thieves" ...and what do we say?

iSign

really doug?

i like pissing contests as much as anybody but i couldn't see wasting my time on this joker....

glad you found this post worth wasting your time to write instead.

someone on Letterville posted this link, a few posts began to litter his blog with justifiable confrontation, so I brought the link here. Wasting time being jokers or wasting time on other jokers is what I see here & FB, well over 50% if not 90% of the time...

....I think it's pretty funny that this guys "likes" shot up dramatically because of how many people don't like his inflammatory comments... although as Jon noted, he probably posts via a blog or other linked site, and hasn't even yet noticed the contempt he has bred.. his monthly stats will surely show a like-spike that as I said, came from contempt. To me that's as fun and worthy of 60 seconds as discussing corndogs.. maybe even more... :corndog:

MichaelL

Dentists pay anywhere from 75$ and up for a lab to make a crown.
Give the guy credit for having the nerve to call someone else a thief.

Exactly. I have dental insurance and still paid $1500 out of pocket to an endodontist for a root canal and almost $500 to my dentist for a crown. But, we're the "thieves". :rolleyes: Actually I like my dentist.

Last edited:

showcase 66

Exactly. I have dental insurance and still paid $1500 out of pocket to an endodontist for a root canal and almost $500 to my dentist for a crown. But, where the "thieves". :rolleyes: Actually I like my dentist.

Holly crap. 2 months ago I was complaining about paying just under 500 for a root canal and I don't have dental coverage. Guess I should stop complaining about my dentists prices.

QualitySigns

He misspelled "designed" on his home page. I quote: "A well-deigned set of signs -- you'll notice I used the plural, meaning more than one..."

Enough said.

CanuckSigns

looks like he finally checked his page and deleted all negative posts and kicked us all off. He still hasn't changed his statement about us being thieves on his website though