• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head Alignment on JV3-160 SP

WrapperX

My cyan printer head is not printing properly. On the bi directional setting, it prints both directions, to the left and to the right. On the left pass it prints the cyan and on the right pass it prints the cyan about 1/32" +/- more to the right. Its noticable on some prints and obviously with more blues in it, it is much more noticable. Does anyone know how to or has done a manual head alignment.
This is not something that print adjust has fixed. I have done a couple of those in the last few weeks hoping that would fix it but it hasn't improved it at all. My guess it will be a matter of tweeking the screws under the carriage box. However I am not aware of which screws do what and how to calibrate this afterwards. Please anyone with a walk through or expereince on this help!!

WrapperX

Problem solved - We had a tech come out and fiddle with the #adjust - Learned alot and now I could probably go through this with out a tech here.