• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

head alignment

hduke50

I have a jv3 160sp with the yellow printing about .125 on the right of an image. I have physically move the head as far left as possible to compensate with no improvement. I have done the basic head alignment in the control panel with no results . I haven't done alignment 2 in service mode because we only print in uni-directions. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

4R Graphics

do a search for the jv3 manuals they are posted here somewhere you need to do a full alignment moving the head all the way to the left wont fix this it will only cause you more problems the head its self is moved only to correct the angle the dot alignment is all done electronically.

Get the tech manuals it is not hard to do there is an alignment that you have align the different colors up with black. that is the alignment you need what this does is align everything to black so when you print they all all line up on top of each other.

I do not remember the test name but its in the tech manuals.