• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head fuse crash with new headprint Mutoh Rockhopper II 64

devahoch

SIGN MAKING COMPANY
Hi. I maked replace a news headprint DX4 on my RH II 64. But when I try to test noozecheck, 1A-Black and 4A-Yellow noprint. I finded a crash fuse for this heads. By replacing a new fuse, is proccess is still there. I try 5 fuses and problem is always with Me. Trying to replace head cables, control all connects on head and on CR-board, its by must to OK. Please help Me, Thank. (I used a 2A-fast fuse for headfuse).

devahoch

SIGN MAKING COMPANY
transistors C4131 was replaced, but is me bad luck, only work again head 1A (black), fuse 4A (Yellow) not blow now, when I test noozles, but still fill all noozles yellow over all colors. Now I print only CMYK with 2 head (4 canals). I have a problem with position black against CYAN (3A), I don't know where to adjust it, I think is software to alignment this position, not hardware alignment. Please with help. Thank you. test noozles.jpg IMG_20140823_095439.jpg

devahoch

SIGN MAKING COMPANY
Now is good with CW adjusment in servis mode. My happy.

Attachments

• CW ADJUSMENT.jpg
    CW ADJUSMENT.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 116
  • cw.jpg
    cw.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 108

Sebastian

Now is good with CW adjusment in servis mode. My happy.

Thank you for posting your resolution, I'll use it for troubleshooting my problem, I keep burning fuse 1 and I have already checked everything else down the ribbon cable.. but never checked above them.