• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head height lever??

carruthb

I posted a couple pictures to help explain this. Its a outdoor jr 38.

IMG_5854.JPG IMG_5853.JPG

Ive been having troubles getting the color head to seal against the cap station. Ive read to make sure the head height is set to low when doing a cleaning cycle. Doing so the lever when sliding to the right hits the little sensor. The whole carriage seems to be too high?

When I flip it up to high that little square plate then flips down out of the way and theres no issue but i still get no seal around the cap station.

How do you adjust the heads? or carriage? When i flip the lever from low to high I dont see the heads moving up or down at all. I don't think its working. And im thinking this is why its not sealing. I pulled the dampers and heads out to get a good look and I see the two screws there in the back and I loosened those a little to see what those do, but I can't get it figured out.

Im new here to this site and so far the information here has been awesome!!

Jackpine

Flipping the lever from low to high only adjust the head for printing on vinyl to banners. Clean around the cap station and the bottom of the head for a better seal. You may need to install a new cap. Parts for the jr are becoming more
difficult. I always had a set for parts on hand.

carruthb

Flipping the lever from low to high only adjust the head for printing on vinyl to banners. Clean around the cap station and the bottom of the head for a better seal. You may need to install a new cap. Parts for the jr are becoming more
difficult. I always had a set for parts on hand.

Ah okay then, But I still got to figure out why it is hitting the sensor and not sliding underneath it?

Ah yes i forgot to mention it is a new cap station. Ive checked mounting points for a proper install, cleaned everything, checked pump for suction.