Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Head Needed for PC-60

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Timothy Davis, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Timothy Davis

Timothy Davis Member

Jul 30, 2006
    Anyoen know were to get one of these for self replacement. I see them all over the german and ausi sites but none here in the states.

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Depends on where you are, here in the states. They're all over the place. Did you try 'Roland' direct ?? If they have them in Germany or Australia, just order them from there... that will only take a few extra days... or Red Label it and have it in one day.

3. Cross Signs

Cross Signs Active Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Clearwater FL
    I just saw your post and would like to ask you if you find a PC60 head, could you let me know how to get one ...because I have the same machine and it could use a new head.

4. Charlie J

Charlie J Very Active Member

Oct 1, 2006
    Midwest
    I would also like to know the same info and how much it costs. Thanks

5. Just Another Sign Guy

Just Another Sign Guy Very Active Member

Jun 19, 2004
    i've posted it before many times, pacific coast paints is a authorized dealer as well as authorized to service roland machines, they also have a boneyard of older plotters that they pull peices off of for repairs on machines that it is getting harder to find parts for

here is a link to their site

http://www.pacificcoastsignsupply.com/

6. stevelv

stevelv Member

Oct 14, 2006
    Rolands attitude stinks as they refuse to even talk to end-users and 'insist' that the plotter is sent to one of their Repair Centers - 125lb machine 2-way via UPS ain't cheap and it's a 15 minute job to change the printhead - a 12 year old could do it. I just did my PC-600 (head=$540). Head came from above company (awesome people!)