• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head Needed for PC-60

Timothy Davis

Anyoen know were to get one of these for self replacement. I see them all over the german and ausi sites but none here in the states.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Depends on where you are, here in the states. They're all over the place. Did you try 'Roland' direct ?? If they have them in Germany or Australia, just order them from there... that will only take a few extra days... or Red Label it and have it in one day.

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
I just saw your post and would like to ask you if you find a PC60 head, could you let me know how to get one ...because I have the same machine and it could use a new head.

Charlie J

Cross Signs said:
I just saw your post and would like to ask you if you find a PC60 head, could you let me know how to get one ...because I have the same machine and it could use a new head.

I would also like to know the same info and how much it costs. Thanks

stevelv

Rolands attitude stinks as they refuse to even talk to end-users and 'insist' that the plotter is sent to one of their Repair Centers - 125lb machine 2-way via UPS ain't cheap and it's a 15 minute job to change the printhead - a 12 year old could do it. I just did my PC-600 (head=$540). Head came from above company (awesome people!)