• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head Protection for Rapid Remover

Jo Hill

When using rapid remover spray to remove old adhesive is head protection recommended to protect the hair? Say I am outside working on a truck, removing some old lettering and it is a windy day… When I go to spray the adhesive remover it goes everywhere in the wind.. maybe in my direction… Do you guys use some kind of head protection when using Rapid Remover?

2B

No, of all the chemicals and "house brews" we use this is NOT one we worry about.
if it is that windy, pour it onto a rag and "wipe" it onto the desired areas

IMO I am more worried about getting stains / chemicals onto clothing and having to answer to my wife than I am about what it does to my hair.... :D:D:D

Billct2

I agree, in the wind wet the rag not the vehicle. Or hold the spray close enough that it stays on the truck.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya can never be too careful. That sh!t Robert Bailey makes has lotsa stuff in it to make you think it's safe. That's why our old suit still works best. It keeps everything out. We even pump clean air in, so you not only don't get it in your hair, but you don't breathe it or get it in your eyes.

j2ypgkpuj0pzskshphgp.jpg