• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

head soak vj1304

erlsigns

hi guy's, when we do a head soak, do we cover the rubber edges of the capping station, or cut the cloth to fit inside ?..re soak every 30 mins or so?..
thx

erlsigns

thx bud..
vj 1304..what is the menu command for advancing amount of media between consequtive prints..?.
less than an inch between prints if i don't manually forward media..thx

randya

You will need to set that up in the RIP.

Or you can just add some 'white' space to each side of your designs.

Last edited:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We were refurbishing our 1204. MY colors were okay, cyan and black are worst. We took out the print head, pour cleaning solution in a cut soda can. Soak it overnight just the bottom print head metal part for three nights. Nozzle check still didn't turn out well. We started printing 100% black all the time. It has come to much better condition. Create four color bars and keep printing. They sometimes come back. At least it did to us 80% back. Soak your print head into the cleaning solvent is essential.

Cleaning Solvent $50/liter jar
http://www.yessolvent.com/premium-eco-solvent-liter-cleaning-solution/