• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head Strikes on Mutoh

aha!creative

I am getting head strikes past right along the edge of all of my graphics. I am wondering if I need to raise the head on my printer or something. It is happening on vinyl and banner material. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

jc1cell

Check to see if the media is buckling during feed. You may have to mess with the heat settings if so, or simply make sure you're loading the media appropriately.

jc

J Hill Designs

difft machine, but on mine you have to undo screws, then move the lever, then retighten the screws...your manual should tell you how to do it

PMG

what machine do you have ? i have the 1204...and on the side of the head is a orange handle all ya have to do is move it to the top position .

Graphics2u

Here's the lever. It's only going to raise it .5 mm. Hard to tell it moved or not.

Attachments

• Head height.jpg
    Head height.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 112

LizardWraps

I have that machine.. Raise the lever up, lower the heat, and extend the media out more. Your prob. starting to print too close. just had to lower the heat today also..