• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Headache Hammock

slipperyfrog

Asking a big favor of anyone that has a minute. Vote for a product in the running at "Get on the Shelf" from Walmart. It is for a longtime friend's husband. He invented a nifty product to ease headache and works like a charm.

http://www.getontheshelf.com/product/1249/Headache-Hammock

The easiest way to vote is by texting 1249 to the number 383838. You can vote once a day through the website and once through texting. This is the last week.

I am sure they will appreciate any votes they could get.

J Hill Designs

done. I dont ever text numbers to blahblah im afraid of getting signed up for something silly, but I was happy to 'vote with facebook'

good luck to your friends husband :thumb:

slipperyfrog

done. I dont ever text numbers to blahblah im afraid of getting signed up for something silly, but I was happy to 'vote with facebook'

good luck to your friends husband :thumb:

Thanks! :rock-n-roll:

I've been texting for them the last couple of weeks. Pretty painless and no spam. I don't really expect crazy spam from a company like Walmart anyway.