• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

heads capping sp 540

graphix

how do you tell if the heads are capping right...i am sucking air i cant pull ink through capping station to much air.does the capping station need adjusted in time . i can pull cleaning fluid through the caps...but cant pull ink when parked..capping stations fairly new but for some reason i believe the heads are not capping right.. Thanks....

graphix

when looking at capping station the black side sets lower than the magenta side is there a adjustment to bring both sides up even? Thanks

34Ford

I dont know that it makes any difference if the caps are not the same or a little unlevel.
Take you finger and press down on the cap and you will see that the rubber actually floats up and down to conform to the heads.
However if the rubber has the least bit of dried ink or is rough they will not seal.

guato

If you are sucking air (and color) out of capping with syringe at some point you will feel like feed back pressure, if you don't you have a leaking problem!