• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heat Gun Tip

Does anyone know where I can get the rubber tape that you put on the tip of a heat gun? Reference the pic below

Attachments

• IMG_3745.jpg
    IMG_3745.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 205

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay. In all my years, never had that happen with any employees except of all people, I touched the tip one time out of reflexes, when I dropped it and tried to catch it before hitting the ground. I stopped the fall, but did a nice job on my arm after it went through my shirt. Only took about 2 seconds.

Okay. In all my years, never had that happen with any employees except of all people, I touched the tip one time out of reflexes, when I dropped it and tried to catch it before hitting the ground. I stopped the fall, but did a nice job on my arm after it went through my shirt. Only took about 2 seconds.
Yeah I've never had it happen until last week when for some dumb reason I grabbed it without looking...I smelled my fingers burning...ouch