• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help heat press machine issue

I am hoping that this is the correct area to post this. I have recently started my own at home business. Not having all the money in the world I got smaller (cheaper) equipment. When it comes to my heat press I just got it two months ago, didnt have any issues. But I went to go start on a tshirt order yesterday and my heat press machine is on the crazy! The temperature control box will not stay on. I've checked all the wires and everything is connected tight. it just beeps and flashes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Unfortunately when it comes to heat presses, you really do get what you pay for. The cheap ones tend to fail quicker and have uneven heat units. You probably have a bad electrical component that is causing it to not turn on. The only people who can help you are the manufacturer and the seller when it comes to that kind of thing.

thank you guys for the replies. I took the advice and contacted the seller and it seems I got a faulty control box and am getting a new one shipped to me right away. :)