• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Heat press Print Material

JACsigns

I have a TrueVIS SG 540 and am looking for the best heat press material to use, we have been using Chemica 1702 but I notice that some of the ink comes off with the transfer material making the design faded a bit. The designs dry for over 24 hours with the same result. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

w2csa

I have a TrueVIS SG 540 and am looking for the best heat press material to use, we have been using Chemica 1702 but I notice that some of the ink comes off with the transfer material making the design faded a bit. The designs dry for over 24 hours with the same result. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
I use Roland's Heat press material on my sp300 and it works well.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I'm pretty sure Roland doesn't produce media, they rebrand and mark up others medias. Obviously they test the materials to make sure they work with their printers. If you call your suppliers and explain your problems, they might give you some material to test...

unclebun

We've always used Stouse Cad Color Express Print for cotton-based fabrics and Specialty Products CPS-2160 for sublimated fabrics. Stouse Cad Color Sublistop also. Never had ink come off like that.

jtiii

I paid good money for you to read this!
Stouse has a bunch of great printable options - low temp, clear, etc.