• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HEAT PRESS SECABO PROBLEM

Danila

Good morning,
i've a problem with my Secabo heatpress 39,5x27,5 inches (100x70 cm).
It's 4 years old, since some weeks, the left side of heatpress doesn't reach the setted temperature of 375 fahreneit degrees, so i have use only the right side.
I've tested the degrees with a professional laser degrees detector.
Someone knows how may i solve this problem?
Thanks.

bannertime

I'd assume there is something shorted or disconnected inside the machine. Unless you have electrical systems troubleshooting and fabrication experience, I'd probably reach out to the manufacture about it. I'm not sure what exactly is inside these machines, but it could be pretty dangerous just opening it up.

BigPrintPro

Good morning,
i've a problem with my Secabo heatpress 39,5x27,5 inches (100x70 cm).
It's 4 years old, since some weeks, the left side of heatpress doesn't reach the setted temperature of 375 fahreneit degrees, so i have use only the right side.
I've tested the degrees with a professional laser degrees detector.
Someone knows how may i solve this problem?
Thanks.

Hello there,

I've just recently bought the secabo press with a laser printer to print heat transfer sheets.
What temperature and time do use to transfer the adhesive from Forever B Paper to A Foil?
I used the recommended time (90 sec) and temp (300 F) but didn't work.
What settings do you use at your shop?

Thanks

Big Print