• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heat Press vinyl and custom heat transfers

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Acetransfer.com transfers and silkscreened transfers is who I use

Google HTV ( heat transfer vinyl) many many options out there

bannertime

We like Stahls for their non-print HTV and HotTronix presses. Have been using Briteline's Turbo Print, it really is fast to press. It's rebranded HTV from a company out of Germany. Good stuff.

I'd stay away from FMExpressions for transfers. Nearly cost us our largest customer, and did cost us a few thousand in profit. We submitted artwork directly from the company's own marketing department and like a day before delivery they tell us that they needed written authorization from said company. So now we have to go back to the customer like a week before our due date and ask for a letter of authorization for us to print their own artwork. No thanks. We learned real quick how to produce the stuff in house. Also no thanks to SignWarehouse selling us the wrong transfer tape. Still got the job done and no one knew how close we were our worst disaster we'd ever have.

If you can manage time wisely, Semo Imprints has been pretty great for plastisol transfers.

fresh

I'd stay away from FMExpressions for transfers.

Hm. Good to know. I've been using FM Expressions over Ace Transfer because Ace is so behind on technology. They don't communicate well and its annoying that they don't email order acknowledgements or invoices.