• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heat transfer printers

Ang7399

Wondering inf anyone has ever heard of a heat transfer printer from Europe that can print on heat transfer media and be applied with a heat press.

I'll post a pic if I can snag one from someone. The make and model is not anywhere on the printer and all we know is printer, ink and supplies come from Europe somewhere.

Thanks!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You can do that now with just about any printer, am I missing something? Whats the application?

Mike_Koval

there are a number of different heat transfer papers and other media able to be printed with inkjet, laser, solvent, eco-solvent, latex printers...

what type of printer will you be printing with?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
We have printed tons with our solvent ink Mimaki. Dont need any sort of special printer to print heat transfer.

guato

I have been printing on transfer for years now with eco-solvent ink printer, just mirror the
image and print-cut and let dry.