• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heat Transfer Printing Issue

yamaha581

Has anyone been using the briteline G-Flex Turbo Print 236. We seem to have a problem with getting the prints to come out good and always seem to bleed together or come out with banding. I am using an HP L26500 and have the Flexi rip. I tried a generic matte profile but it comes out worse than the generic gloss profile. That is what I have in the picture attached but as you can see where the text should be white it bleeds together. I have tried multiple profiles and adjusting some settings but this is the best I can seem to get it to print.

Attachments

• htv print.png
    htv print.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 256
We print similar material on our solvent printer and unless I set it to print with at least 24 passes unidirectional, we get crappy quality prints too. I just assumed it was the nature of printable HTV because I've tried a few different brands and print profiles with the same sort of results unless I show the machine way down.