• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heat transfer vinyl for motocross jerseys

DPMmx

Hello, I have been doing motocross jersey number lettering with standard thermoflex contour cutting for a while and recently purchased a Gerber Edge system. I am having trouble finding material I can print & contour cut that will block the dye migration from the sublimated jersey. I have tried to first press an underbase with Specialty Materials Sub-stop & print on "color print" & apply. Only issue with that is it a bit on the thick side and not so flexible. Has anyone come across a material I can use without layering... Keep in mind it has to be 15'' wide and punched to work with my equipment.
Thanks in advance.

Imprintables.com has some stuff that blocks dye migration but I don't know if it is compatiable with the Edge. Mike from imprintables will probably chime in on this.