• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

heat transfer vinyl?

Hello Everyone,

I have a client that needs large size lettering applied to 40-50 picnic blankets. They are applying a corporate motto to the blankets.

The motto will be written in 5 inch letters that will ultimately cover a space about 4 feet by 4 feet so it's not something that can be but under a t-shirt graphic heat applier.

This is a combo poly/cotton blanket that they already have.

Client does not have the budget for embroidery.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Joe

westpointsigns

5" letters. I don't see the problem with heat pressing them. Lay a grid line out with a taylor's chalk pencil.
Just time consuming.

njshorts

Have they bought the blankets? You can take some time pressing them as suggested (which is a good point), or get cloth printed for them from a merchant member.

phototec

I have a client that needs large size lettering applied to 40-50 picnic blankets. They are applying a corporate motto to the blankets.

The motto will be written in 5 inch letters that will ultimately cover a space about 4 feet by 4 feet so it's not something that can be but under a t-shirt graphic heat applier.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Joe

Man, 40-50 blankets with a image area of 4'x4', that sounds like a screen print job to me!

Contact a screen printer in your area that is set-up to do large size coro, and have them give you a wholesale price to do the blankets.

It can be accomplished with a T-shirt heat press, and if I only had one or two to made I would try, but it will take forever to align and apply all the text on 50 blankets using a heat press.
:rock-n-roll: