• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Heated wedding table

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Based on your title, I thought you wanted to keep the food warm at the reception.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Stahls use to sell one so...
They would be selling that for weeding HTV, not vinyl. Vinyl weeds easily if you have the cutter set correctly and are using decent vinyl. I use my heat press to weed the HTV except for small letters, I weed them cold because the small lettering comes off. To have a table for HTV weeding would be overboard for me as I do some HTV but most of it has transitioned to transfers.

rjssigns

If you're doing really small text I've found 3M Electrocut on the poly backer weeds great.
Like Stacy K said though you need to have your plotter set properly.

Handy tip when doing small text. Make a few extra lines and do the "rip off the band-aid" technique.
Get your weeding started so you have enough to pull back over itself.(180 degrees)
Hold down vinyl, take a deep breath and pull as fast as humanly possible while keeping a low angle on the material.

Laugh now, but once you try it you'll be sayin' Dang, that actually works.