• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heavy Duty Corner Rounder

Andy D

I'm looking for a Heavy Duty Corner Rounder, one that will cut up to .080 or .090 aluminum.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Andy D

Thanks Again Guys, I have one on the way.
I have never had more trouble buying anything though, I called the # on that site
and finally got a hold of someone that told that they don't sell them and she emailed
a list of four retailers, two of the never heard of the rounder, one never answered,
luckily the last one had 17 in stock :smile:

LarryB

I too am interested in this product but they make it so difficult to buy or even find pricing. If they had an online store or a distributor link I would buy it right now.

They must have just stopped selling direct. That is a shame because they are nice as can be and very helpful. I had bought the tools when they just came out and ran into a few problems and they helped me out no questions asked.

Andy D

I too am interested in this product but they make it so difficult to buy or even find pricing. If they had an online store or a distributor link I would buy it right now.

Larry,
This is where I bought it from:
http://www.regionalsupply.com/default.aspx?Page=Home

800-365-8920

Tell the receptionist ext. 101 for the same sales guy, Andrew.
Tell him you want the same corner rounder he sold to Joslin Signs in Nashville, TN.

It was $480 with free shipping

I hope this help
:smile:

Andy D

Larry, I'm sorry to say it's not the deal I thought it was...
Even though I was expressly told that I was buying a complete corner rounder,
it wasn't. the $480 was for the cutting die only, on top of that you will need to buy the base for $270
and buy a press from someone else like Harbor Freight. Man I'm pissed... xpert sign tools's web site
even seems to be down!

2B

we have been looking for a combo rounder and wanted to see what the reviews are for the Xpert Rounder. who is selling them at the best price?

for their whole punch what if you want it to go deeper and bigger? we need holes 1/2" and 2" from the edge

also tried calling them and no answer..........