• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heavy duty standoffs

noisegeek

Anyone have any ideas where I might find some standoffs like the one pictured? No luck in the usual places.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2670.jpg
    IMG_2670.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 192

noisegeek

The usual places would be:
Outwater
Gyford
Nova Display
displays2go
MBS
Clearpath
and GoVivid

No luck.

For reference, the mounting plate is ~3" in diameter.

CanuckSigns

Have a look at CR Lawrence, they specialize in all things glass related, including a ton of standoffs, very $$$ but extremely well made

Johnny Best

They might have use the mounting plate to the cable (wire suspension) system and adapted the standoff back part to go on to it. They do have a wall mount bracket assembly like that back piece that attaches to wall you are showing.

Johnny Best

They might have use the mounting plate to the cable (wire suspension) system and adapted the standoff back part to go on to it. They do have a wall mount bracket assembly like that back piece that attaches to wall you are showing.
That plate is called a threaded wall mount bracket or rod surface mount. It has a place for threaded stock to screw in and then attach the standoff portion. That is on the Gyford Productions / www. standoffsystems.com