• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heeeeeelllllooooo

signs2trade

Thank All Of You So Much.....i Finally Just Deleated It....im Still Trying To Figure Out Why The Slightly Large Logo Was Such A Problem? Just Curious.....i Thought The Bigger The Better

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thank All Of You So Much.....i Finally Just Deleated It....im Still Trying To Figure Out Why The Slightly Large Logo Was Such A Problem? Just Curious.....i Thought The Bigger The Better

When you're trying to read a thread it adds to the time it takes to scroll through and is distracting.

iSign

"Such A Problem? "
...well, as designers I thought it was clearly way out of balance for every typical post you might write for the next year or two to be over-shadowed by a huge logo... but I didn't say it was a problem... I made a subtle suggestion to decrease it, because as a fellow sign guy, I figured the imbalance was bugging you too.

You replied 3 minutes later that you were trying to do just that, followed by several tests in the next few minutes... so the only problem I was aware of was that once the topic turned to the size of the logo... you seemed to be genuinely interested in wanting it smaller... but were unable to achieve that. So I spent 15 minutes trying to offer a concise solution to make it virtually impossible for you to fail at your next attempt... & now I feel that I'm not part of a solution, I'm part (or all) of the problem.

"I Thought The Bigger The Better"
... maybe on the side of the freeway... but this small community will remember your company on the merits of your product & service... so from a marketing standpoint, among fellow designers, while you have paid for the right to advertise, & nobody can tell you you can't have a huge signature logo on every post... I will also stand by my position that a smaller logo would be more in balance, & no less useful for advertising here.