• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello Again from BC

Left Coast

Hey guys,

My previous company Rage Graphics is now dead and gone but I am currently working on a new project with a good buddy of mine. We are aiming to be up and running for May 15th if all goes well.

We will be operating in the Lower Mainland of BC, Canada. Our primary focus will be custom paint work for everything from vehicles to helmets and signs. As well I have purchased a GX-24 for cut vinyl and will be looking to sub out the large format printing / screen printing until such time as it becomes profitable to purchase our own printer / cut combo (dont think ill get a screen print process going though hehe). If anyone knows of any good wholesalers for vinyl and print work I d love to hear of em as I am currently working out budgets and getting ideas on whom I would like to use for my subbing out.

Im working on our website and of course it isnt completed as of yet but should be up ASAP. It will be located at www.leftcoastcustoms.ca

Just thought it d be nice to re-re-introduce myself yet again as once again I will try to make a creative outlet my primary income (currently i work in a mine about 7000 feet underground so a change would be nice!!!)

Thanks for taking a look and i look forward to getting my butt on here more often... cheers eh!

Attachments

• leftcoast.jpg
    leftcoast.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 116