• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello all Roland sp300v head replacement help with Head number 1 0r 2

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
I am trying to install a print head in my printer and put the rank number in. I got into service mode and have done this before but that was a year or two ago. I am trying to replace the Yellow/magenta head is that number 1 or 2. The Black and Cyan head is find just cant remember is the Right on 1 or the left one 1.

Please help doing it now.

Thanks all

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
More issues

I got the print head in and is flowing ink. The only problem is it will only work on the left side cables. I can only get the yellow and magenta to work if I plug in the electrical cables from the cyan and black. I have swapped the heads around and changed rank numbers and only works on the left side only.

So does that mean the printer carriage board is bad or the two long cables from the mother board to the printer carriage board. I have swapped the 4 small printer cables around and that doesnt help so not them.

It just stopped working one day.

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
Thanks

Have you checked the head fuse on the main board?

I found one white fuse that is soldered to the board. Is there one or two and is it on the main mother board or hiding. If you have a photo that would help. I am already at about 1100.00 in parts and loss of ink in trying to get this going. Not counting the work loss all week.

I have done a head change with no problem in the past. Thanks for any help

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
:) Printing

Thanks to this form I found a post that talked about fuse issues making the head no fire. So I installed an remote one and works great now.