• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello All!

ReddogS&D

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, instead of continuing to creep in the shadows. I've been an artist from the time I picked up a crayon. I attended a state college after I realized that I couldn't quite afford The Art Institute (after being accepted). I finished all of my core classes (ie. Writing, Sciences, etc.) during my first two years of college, thinking that I would get those out of the way so that I could enjoy two years of strictly art classes. College said that didn't work and added two years to my four year degree. I ran out of money to pay for the rest of my Bachelor's Majoring in Graphic Design, and dropped out. Got married to my highschool sweetheart about a year later, and we just welcomed our first child last June. Last October, I had the opportunity to start my own business. After a lifetime of designing and artistic creation (plus really tired of hand painting signs), I filed paperwork to start Red Dog Sign & Design, ordered a plotter, and started selling. Through April, I still held on to my full-time job as a service writer for a friend's auto repair shop, working for myself after hours. Unfortunately, the auto shop saw my employment there as an expense they could do without, and I was layed off. I've spent the last two weeks jumping in with both feet, praying the business will provide for my family, and offer me the freedom of finally working for myself (Bucket List). Thank you, ahead of time, for any and all help I will undoubtedly need. I would also like to pre-emptively apologize for my ignorance of certain aspects of the Sign Industry. God Bless!

Mosh

Welcome and good luck. Having your own biz is awesome and it SUCKS all at the same time. Like walking a tightrope without a safety net!!! Pretty cool if you can make it to the other end!!!!

BobM

Follow your dream, keep your nose to the grindstone, success will follow. Welcome from Cape of Cod.

JR's

:Welcome: to :signs101:

Having your own biz is awesome and it SUCKS all at the same time. Like walking a tightrope without a safety net!!! Pretty cool if you can make it to the other end!!!!

Hay that is deep Mosh, A little different from skunk shooting. ;-}

JR