Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Anthony Allen, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Anthony Allen

Anthony Allen New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Greetings and salutations to all. Obviously i am a newb here , so please forgive my ignorance.Basically i want to manufacture my own t-shirts which are text based i have decided that a vinyl cutter would probably be best coupled with a heat press. So its the usual stuff: which one is best/value for money/any pitfalls with the system/other options etc. I have no prior knowledge and am doing this from scratch so I have to consider the financial side of things.Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I just want to get it right first time! respect.

Tags:
  2. VinylCraft

VinylCraft Active Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Hello and Welcome to signs101. I was in the same place you were and found this site 1 yeand and 1/2 ago VERY helpful resourse's here. Frog around with searches and chances are you will find it if not ask there are alot of people ready and willing to help.

Cheers

3. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    Welcome :Welcome:

4. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

welcome

:Welcome:
    Be sure to look into digatal printing of t-shirts. Digital will be around long after the screen printers have given up. Good luck at whatever you do.

5. Git-R-Done

Git-R-Done Member

Mar 31, 2005
    :Welcome: 2 :signs101: . Glad to Have you!

6. Anthony Allen

Anthony Allen New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    thanks for the welcome everybody!

7. ENTDesign

ENTDesign Very Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Welcome

8. GregT

GregT Very Active Member

Welcome and join the party!

9. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Welcome from Amarillo, TX..... For a vinyl plotter look at Roland, Graphtecs and Summa's. If you like to save some you can buy a SSK Designtech from sign supply of kentucky. It is actually a graphtec relabeled to SSK with less features of course. In terms of a heat press figure around $400-$700 for this alone. There are a couple of places you can go for heat pressess. Try imprintables.com or you can do everything from SSK.

10. sandblast_dude

sandblast_dude Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Welcome from the Midwest.