• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello everyone, the problem with the Mutoh Spitfire

Veka

all the color leakage from cartridge, on the first print head was happening to me the second time that all the colors leaked, the entire system from cartridge to the head has no color, and of course cartridge is empty.

Last edited:

Vinylman

What are you talking about????

After looking at your post I am shaking my head disbelieving what I just "attempted" to understand.

Are you just venting over some kind of a problem with your printer?

OR are you seeking assistance in correcting a broken ink system?

The way you scribbled your description doesn't afford anyone the proper information to assist in either matter.

Is it just me?, { I am a cranky 69 year old fairly well read, and capable adult who is fully trained in decent communication skills}

Today's people seem to be totally lacking in basic communcation skills. Is this acceptable in todays education system that we can loose such stupidity on society? People who can't even read or write beyond a third grade level?
SHEESH!

Veka

After I'm looking at Your post, I'm wondering myself do You understand Croatian like I'm understand English, which I'm newer learn (accept from movies) , so if You not understand my post and you have no idea about my problem, please do not act smart, and talk the only language you know

Vinylman

After I'm looking at Your post, I'm wondering myself do You understand Croatian like I'm understand English, which I'm newer learn (accept from movies) , so if You not understand my post and you have no idea about my problem, please do not act smart, and talk the only language you know

ACTUALLY: YOU wrote on this blog in ENGLISH, [ broken as it was] and FAILED miserably to effectively communicate your needs!
If you want answers in Croatian, then WRITE in Croatian.

Do I understand Croatian? NO [don't need to I am American] and this forum, though International in form and function USUALLY operates with an English language format.

"if You not understand my post and you have no idea about my problem, please do not act smart, and talk the only language you know"

I speak several languages well, and don't need at my tender age[69] to learn another.

You are correct, "not understand my post and you have no idea about my problem" due to lousy communication skills and a failure to notify readers that the poster is from a foreign country and English is NOT their native language.

I was Not ACTING "smart", I AM SMART.

Please return to the regular scheduled programing now.

Vinylman

Perhaps this will help YOU!

Zapravo pisao na ovom blogu na engleskom jeziku, [slomljena kao što je bio] i propao bi učinkovito komunicirati svoje potrebe! Ako želite odgovore na hrvatskom, a zatim napisati u Croatian.Do Ja razumijem hrvatski? NE [ne trebaju sam American] a to fo

FrankW

You need to check your Cap Tops an ink pumps. Sometimes, if cleaning don't work efficient enough (mostly because of problems in Cap ink tube or pump), when ink stayed in the cap/pump-system after cleaning, there will be an effect that could suck your complete ink system empty overnight into the waste ink tank (and could lead to an overflow of the waste ink tank).

Veka

Zapravo pisao na ovom blogu na engleskom jeziku, [slomljena kao što je bio] i propao bi učinkovito komunicirati svoje potrebe! Ako želite odgovore na hrvatskom, a zatim napisati u Croatian.Do Ja razumijem hrvatski? NE [ne trebaju sam American] a to fo

See how Google translator grammatically incorrect translations. You're just like George from Seinfeld everything know the best, and always the smartestbye (P.S. do not be mad not to be good for health)

Veka

You need to check your Cap Tops an ink pumps. Sometimes, if cleaning don't work efficient enough (mostly because of problems in Cap ink tube or pump), when ink stayed in the cap/pump-system after cleaning, there will be an effect that could suck your complete ink system empty overnight into the waste ink tank (and could lead to an overflow of the waste ink tank).

Thnx Frank, so I can not see if something is wrong with cap or pump?

FrankW

It's not so easy to see. You could check (if you know how) to have a look at the cap top directly after a cleaning ... if there is still ink in it, you should replace the cap top. The cap tops are consumables and are suggested to be replaced once a year, so if your cap tops are older than this I would do it anyway.

artbot

also, a slow draining waste line can also create a siphon/pulling on the ink after a cleaning cycle.

1. cleaning cycle
2. ink trapped in the caps due to clogging keeps ink fluid attached to the bottom of the heads
3. this create a positive chain linking the ink cartridges to the caps
4. the ink then drips continuously into the caps and down to the waste bottle.

__

welcome from the USA. you are a lucky guy. Croatia is probably the most beautiful country in the world.

Robert M

old joke

What do you call a person who speaks three languages................trilingual

What do you call a person who speaks two languages...................bilingual

What do you call a person who speaks one language.....................American

PS, cap tops or maybe too much pressure from that bulk set up.

Dennis422

LOL.

Ovo je gore nego tvoj Engleski. I onda mi neko kaze da je Google dobar, samo te napravi glupljeg nego sto jesi. :smile:

This is worse than your broken English :smile: