• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello Everyone - Washington State

briderx

Hey guys/girls. My name is Barry, I work at a sign shop in Washington. I have been at it for 3 years (close!!) and loving every minute of it. I program and operate a Multicam 3000 router, using: FlexiLetter, CorelDraw 12, Enroute4 and Neon Wizard 6.5. I started where most of you did.. At the bottom. I have never had ANY training, nor have I done any classes.

I fell into this job after leaving a horrible appliance company. Seeing a router for the first time was amazing.. Watching it move, yeah, indescribable.. :) Now I route anything and everything I can get my hands on.. My boss is pretty leniant on what I do, as long as it equals profit in the end. I have messed with 3D quite a bit and have dialed in my table pretty good.

I found this site by accident, numerous times in the last few years. Googling anything always had a link to these forums.. So, finally I bit and joined.

I don't know why you banned that nut-job with the "fist full-o-cash". I kinda liked him in a "entertaining to see what he'll say next" sort of way.

Anyways.. Hi.

Last edited:

briderx

Replicator.. Long shot, but you're not selling a Summa vinyl cutter, are you?! I've seen one on CL for the last couple weeks.

Air Art Girl

Replicator.. Long shot, but you're not selling a Summa vinyl cutter, are you?! I've seen one on CL for the last couple weeks.

Welcome, nice to have another PNW member
and..........no one the suma, but we have some PNC1210's I listed there awhile back.

G

gps-hi

Aloha from Hawaii. Home state to half of Seattle's transplanted citizens :D