Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Just Me, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Just Me

Just Me Active Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Cleveland, Tenn.
    I have been on the site a couple weeks now but haven't formally introduced myself. I guess now is as good a time as any. My name is Mark Chaplin and I live in Ringgold, Ga. (formerly from wisconsin). While i am not new to the sign business I am new to this forum, i have been in the sign business since 1988, i started with a brush and a can of paint doing our own race cars and some friends decided i did good enough, they wanted theirs done too. I guess thats how it all got started, i went full time in 1996 and since then have progressed in the business and just recently decided it was time to start in the digital end of it. While i realize the Roland PC-12 isnt one of the better machines out there, it has gotten my feet wet in the digital graphics and probably soon (sooner than i wanna admit) will outgrow it and upgrade, so far the digital print has kinda been kickin' my butt:rolleyes: but i am learning and try to learn something new everyday in regards to the sign industry. I have learned quite a bit just since being on this forum:peace!: . If you wish you can check out my website www.outlawracinggraphics.com and theres a gallery to take a look at some of my work, while i specialize primarily in motorsports graphics, i also do some commercial signage and vehicle lettering. Any comments or feedback is welcome. A big thanks goes out to Fred for this website, what a tool it is turning out to be and there are a bunch of smart sign craftsmen here!:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Thanx for the kind words Mark and welcome to Signs 101.

I checked out your site ..... very nice work.

3. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Hi Mark!

4. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Mark :Welcome:

5. nodrenim

nodrenim Member

Nov 23, 2003