• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello Everyone!

Brilliant Grafix

Hi, my name is Antonis Antypas, I'm from Greece, living in Cyprus for the past 3 years. I've just established my company here named Brilliant Grafix. After years of experiance in graphic design and printing/cutting machines, I decided to give it a shot on my own.
I noticed most of you are from the US, in fact, I haven't noticed anyone being from outside the US :p I hope this is not a US exclusive forum.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts, ideas, and knowledge with all of you! :)

Mosh

There are people from all over the world on here, but the majority are from the U.S. Signs are signs no matter where they are made. Great to get ideas from all over the world. WELCOME from the Repulic of Nebraska!

bendeane

Welcome from The Land of Oz (Kansas, although, really, Oz is Oz, not Kansas. Oz is nowhere near Kansas if I remember correctly).