• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello fellow Sign Makers!

SherBear

Thank you!

Thank you all! I am Sherry, the sister! I appreciate the comment that I am the biggest asset, but Sheila has the smarts on the computer side of this venture! :0) I am just learning CS4 with her help, thankfully she is here to guide me along the way! I look forward to conversing with all of you on Signs101! I love the input and advice this forum has to offer!

:U Rock:

Erikka@Rainier

P-Burg huh...my grandpa lived there nearly all his life, I'm sure you've heard of Max Porter. A.K.A No Thumb. Anyways, glad to see that something is going on there, I spent many a childhood summer in P-Burg. Welcome to the forums and good luck!

SherBear

Hey Winntechie! Yes, I know of Max Porter and his infamous "no thumb". Did he move, I know where he used to live, just down the street from me. Small world isn't it! I saw he had his house up for sale. I am sure Max knew our father, Gerald Hoover.

Erikka@Rainier

Hey Winntechie! Yes, I know of Max Porter and his infamous "no thumb". Did he move, I know where he used to live, just down the street from me. Small world isn't it! I saw he had his house up for sale. I am sure Max knew our father, Gerald Hoover.

Yes Grandpa sold the house and moved to Alma, NE to be closer to Barb's family. I haven't seen him in a while, but I understand that he is doing quite well. Next time I talk with him, I'll ask about your dad.