• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello fellow wrappers

autowrap

I just wanted to say hello since I just joined the community on Signs101. My company is AutoWrap. My domain is at www.autowrap.co

The site is developed by myself and any feedback would be appreciated. I look forward to networking with all of you on here. My company has just got underway and Im braving the harsh weather of the economy! After many years of "working for the man" I have decided to follow my entreprenuerial ambitions!

Dave Drane

Welcome from Down-Under and the best of luck in your new venture. It should be a good challenge in these troubled times.

Mosh

Not into that Hip-Hop stuff, more a Decemberists, Iron & wine guy....
Oh you meant car wraps....not into that anymore...we used to do alot of them when
you could make money doing it....we turn down 4-8 wraps a week now.
WASTE OF TIME!!!! Lots of dip-Sh%ts bought a printer and ran real talentout of biz with cheap crap clipart
and cheap materials.....GOD Bless you. I do the same with my Comp!! or those that try!
What I do is lower my price below cost so no other shop can last... then I buy their stuff
for pennies on the dollar. Done that to 6 shops and counting!!!!

Glad to see someone is following my model!!! BTW, just bought a new farm!!!

autowrap

Thanks all! My secret is low overhead. I rent a little space from a friend and found great deals on my equipment. With my graphics training I have been able to learn HTML, CSS, PHP, and Java Script. So the web development for my site is all done for free! Let me know if I can assist any of you in this area! My rates are super cheap. I build websites for tons less than those big flashy arrogant web design firms. I believe in volume, not making a living off one customer. I grew up on a farm and was taught hard work, so i work my butt off. All of my designs are custom and I dont use shotty clipart. I wish all of you the very best! Thanks for the warm welcome!

phototec

I just wanted to say hello since I just joined the community on Signs101. My company is AutoWrap. My domain is at www.autowrap.co

The site is developed by myself and any feedback would be appreciated. I look forward to networking with all of you on here. My company has just got underway and Im braving the harsh weather of the economy! After many years of "working for the man" I have decided to follow my entreprenuerial ambitions!

Nice job on your web site, looks better then a lot of them I see. Also, like the different wrap packages you offer, seams like a good way to market vehicle wraps.

:Welcome: