• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello fom Townsville - Australia

FPM_Graphics

Hi all,

I run a Graphic Design and Signage Manufacture department for local government. We cover most area of signage, from traditional hand painted to large format printing.

Equipment: Mimaki JV3 160SP, 2 x 2 cutters and spray booth. (We will be upgrading printer next financial year)

I'm a fully qualified Signwriter and just finished a degree in Graphic Design. I have another Tradey working with me and 2 x apprentices.

Looking forward to meeting new people in the industry :)

Regards

Jonsey.

Thatsa

Welcome, Jonsey. I'm, apparently, a newbie too. Been around the sign business for a while and am getting ready to launch my own shop here in May (I hope). Good luck in your neck of the woods. Hope the economy is treatin ya'll down there better than it is here.

Edserv

Welcome to Signs101!
I have to ask you a question, not related to Signs- is it TRUE that when you flush the toilets in Australia that the water goes "counter clock-wise" (instead of in North America, where it goes "clock-wise?") Sorry if you think this is unprofessional, but it's always bothered me!
Great wishes to your success,
Chris