• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from a new person in Australia.

MaryP

Our business is based in rural Australia - in the Gippsland region.

My husband and I have been designing and making metal art for about 12 years.

I am keen to incorporate sign writing skills with our existing works as I think we could have some very interesting effects and have joined this forum to learn what I can from people with years of experience.

I also have an English Bowtop caravan that one day, I hope to be able to repaint in the traditional manner.

MaryP

Thank you GG

Thank's for the welcome :smile:

I am sitting at my Mac looking at the grey sky and listening to the pouring rain. Sunny California sounds very attractive ATM!

MaryP

Thanks again

Look forward to seeing your works :)

And as to girly :( Well, it's been a fair while since I fitted into that category - really into the official OP category now :Big Laugh

But yes, love my Mac and my Gypsy Horses :)

Mosh

Welcome! I have mates in Eagle Hawk (Mel area and Bindigo sp?) Opal Capital of the world is all I remember from being there...and HOT!!!

MaryP

Not opals but better!

Hi there in Nebraska that would be gold in them thar hills - part of the rich Golden Triangle and they still find the odd big whopper nuggets there :)

Bly

Gday Mary.

Welcome. We ride down through Gippsland a couple of times a year to go the bike races at Phillip Island. Beautiful part of the world.

Brian

MaryP

Hi Bly and Wiggim PI

The bikes go past Yarram (not far from us) to the Island and yet it is pretty and quite cold and wet too. Do you do all that brilliant sign work on bikes Bly? I watched a bloke do some freehand with a swordliner without any guidelines and he was awesome.

Wiggim, my sister lives in FNQ - Port Douglas - great place to be at this time of the year.

Bly

The bikes go past Yarram (not far from us) to the Island and yet it is pretty and quite cold and wet too. Do you do all that brilliant sign work on bikes Bly? I watched a bloke do some freehand with a swordliner without any guidelines and he was awesome.

Wiggim, my sister lives in FNQ - Port Douglas - great place to be at this time of the year.

No mate I do a couple of stickers for friends race bikes for free but don't look for work from bikers. They are generally too tight to bother with.

Hey my grandparents had a pub in Mirboo North way back when. See the pic.

Attachments

• mirboonthpub.jpg
    mirboonthpub.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 83

MaryP

Love the Mirboo North pub - what an icon :)

I have been ogling some of the works on here - there are some very talented people. A lot of nice work. I am looking forward to learning heaps and thank you all for your warm welcomes.