• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From A Supplier

TheLairdGuy

Hello Everybody!

I work for Laird Plastics and I've been browsing through a couple threads in the past few days. It's really impressive how much great advice is being given, and I thought as a supplier I might be able to offer additional perspective and experience since I work with so many Sign Shops and Printers personally.

My intent here is to be a free resource you can use; I'm more than happy to share best practices some of my customers use, answer product knowledge or application questions, etc.

Hope everything is well, and thanks for the welcome!

TheLairdGuy

Welcome. What office do you work in? I know Jamie from Ottawa.

Thanks! I work in our Detroit office, so I can't say I know Jamie personally. Hopefully he's been able to be a quality supplier for you.

Welcome Aboard! Been purchasing from the Seattle branch for many years with only the best of service.

That's great! Ever since my first day I've come to learn how important service is, and it makes me feel good about the company I work for when I hear stuff back from customers like you. Thanks for sharing.

welcome from cali :thumb:

I'm from Florida originally, and it snowed a few days ago here in Michigan. Needless to say I'm jealous of your california location! Hopefully the waves are good :)

I get 90% of my board stock from Laird here in Charlotte

That's great, I'm happy we can be your supplier of choice for that because I know you have options, thanks for choosing us.

Welcome from Omaha! We work with Joe down in KC often!

Awesome! I don't know Joe personally either, but if you deal with him often he must be doing a great job. Thanks for the welcome Fire!

CentralSigns

Thanks! I work in our Detroit office, so I can't say I know Jamie personally. Hopefully he's been able to be a quality supplier for you.

That's great! Ever since my first day I've come to learn how important service is, and it makes me feel good about the company I work for when I hear stuff back from customers like you. Thanks for sharing.

Glad your laird office has you, some aren't service orientated, and frankly have left a bad taste in my. Sorry stating my facts, Welcome to a great forum.

TheLairdGuy

Glad your laird office has you, some aren't service orientated, and frankly have left a bad taste in my. Sorry stating my facts, Welcome to a great forum.

I can absolutely appreciate that. Just recently I had a terrible experience with customer service myself when buying a suit, and it's really hard to get that taste out of your mouth afterwards. It's one of the reasons I decided to get involved in this online community; the hard part as a supplier is getting reliable and honest feedback about where we can improve and where we've really messed up. My hope is that because the majority of people on here probably aren't MY specific customers, they can give me some really good feedback on what they want out their supplier reps and I can transfer that into my activities here.

Welcome to a outstanding Signs 101 & people.

Thanks Craig! I appreciate the warm welcome!

Windrush Sue

Hi - Newbie here

Hi Sue here - been in print 30 years and now joined the world of large format print which I am loving and vinyl cutting - so joined this forum for the expert advise as I am sure I will need help - advice I've seen seems to be quick and helpful and looking forward to picking up some handy tips from the experts along the way.

Thanks for the Welcome.
Sue - Windrush Press