Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Alaska

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by signpro_AK, Aug 11, 2004.

1. signpro_AK

signpro_AK New Member

Aug 11, 2004
    :peace!: just wanted to say yes im a noob and I make/ design signs and im in friggin Alaska.. haha anyway whats up to everyone on the board!:biggrin:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Hello Signpro. Welcome to our boards.
    :signs101:

3. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    2 Hi from NY. Heard alot about Alaska, look forward to seeing some work from that part of the country when time permits.

George

4. signpro_AK

signpro_AK New Member

Aug 11, 2004
    nice nice! AK is booming this time-so many tourist and so many signs to make!!! you know the deal..people want thier sign and they wanted them yesterday!! haha

5. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

Hi signpro .. nice to see ya .. sheesh .. got americans to the south and north of me ;)

6. signpro_AK

signpro_AK New Member

Aug 11, 2004
    really cool to see a design and sign forum up! im usually at car forums and what not but anyway im sure i will enjoy my stay here!!

7. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Signpro bet you get a lot done with all the day light :biggrin:

8. signpro_AK

signpro_AK New Member

Aug 11, 2004
    yep. well im in juneau so i dont really get the 4 days in the row with no night deal but the weather has been excelente' but yeah a whole lotta-ova-tyme!!

9. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    I will trade design time for.............

a 2 week hunting trip to Alaska!

:cool1:

10. signpro_AK

signpro_AK New Member

Aug 11, 2004
    alot of celebs come up where to hunt and fish and what not.. a couple of years back my brother saw the red hot chilli peppers up here they where goin up further north to go fishing.. 3years back I saw canibus the rapper// who know what the hell he was doin up north.. lol