Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Almost Heaven, West Virginia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HardbargerSigns, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Yup, I am the gal from Mars.
    Don't remember much of that meet tho and I was sober the whole time!
    One of my dreams is to move to Beverly WV one day and buy a Civil War era home, and do a few signs when I feel like it.
    Love.....Jill

2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Wouldn't Gettysburg be closer ??

3. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Yes, but my friend Gene Golden lives there and has a sign shop!
    Love....Jill
    Actually it's about the same distance I think. Warmer down there too.

4. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

HEY..............BOB.....i now live in pensacola fl. BUT MY YOUTH was spent runnin ROUTE #2.....from CHESTER to MOUNDSVILLE W.VA. spent most of the time WELLSBURG, FOLLENSBEE, WEIRTON........worked construction all thur there and had a job at WEIRTON STEEL CO. i lived in pa just across the state line. got started drinking at 16 in W.VA. you had to be 18 then, but nobody carded anyone.
    also the mooshine was good!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahha

5. high impact

high impact Very Active Member

Howdy, Awesome!!! Hope I can learn even more again...Bryan's designs are great so I can't wait to see some of your work! Welcome

6. mladams7259

mladams7259 Very Active Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Welcome to SIGNS101!

7. ENTDesign

ENTDesign Very Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Welcome

8. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    Glad to have you!

9. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

apprently the internet only works once a week in WEST BY GOD......like ever thing else....i got the book "you know your from w.va. if............."!!!!!! heheheheheheheh
    heres one....ya know yer from WVA if the blue book value of your pickup changes with how much gas you got in the tank!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))hey iam from there..iam allowed......

10. Getem Duck

Getem Duck Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Welcome aboard Bob, I'm originally from your neck of the woods, Tyler County. But I was force to leave and get a real job so now I'm an Art Director living in Western Nebraska ......but I hope to retire to the hills someday and open a small shop....Boss lady wants to head back to NW PA, I want WVa. :) But I'll take either over the flat land out here.
    Have a good one and again welcome aboard.
    ~Getem Duck