• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Antwerp, Belgium

StickySigns

Hello,

I'm Thierry from Antwerp in Belgium.

I've been in signmaking since about 2 years, full time since about 8 months.

Starting with a little GX-24 from roland and illustrator for little projects, things got a little out of control :)

I have already successfully wrapped about 5 vehicles and done many more with partial wraps and normal cut out vinyl.

From September 2010 we are installing EL-lit up graphics on cars and buildings and are the only one in Europe doing so, which gets us quite some attention :)

We will be acquiring a large printer/plotter and laminator in the near future (as for now I get them made and focus on design and installation)

I've been looking around for a while to find good resources, as the US of A is waaaay ahead in terms of full print wraps were as here it's only starting...

I've been reading for a week, and already found loads of interesting tips, just glad I can see the images now :)

I am now wrapping a Mercedes G-klass in Matte black with Avery SC 921, will show you the final result for sure.

Thanks already for the amazing input!

BobM

Welcome from Cape of Cod to the wondeful world of Signs 101. Caution, It's addictive.