• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Hello from Arizona!

Printexrick

I'm new here as a member but have looked for info on signs 101 since I got my first Gerber Edge years ago we did aircraft graphics and lit/unlit panels.
My wife and I are getting back in the business since our kids are older now and we have time to put into it.
Well, I pulled out all our old equipment it's been sitting for 8+ years dusted them off and amazed they all still work! Gerber Edge 2, Gerber FX, ( summa dc 4, still on its first set of ribbons) vision engraver 1624, Mercury laser engraver 30w. Summa s140t plotter (never used still new just pulled the plastic screen protector off yesterday and had it for years LOL!) Envision 375, Gerber 15plus, Laminator and all our software. Just needed some cleaning and TLC. It's like Christmas morning here!
And we just got a used Roland vp300 for our first inkjet (it has issues!)
But we are back and glad to be part of the 101 crowd. We are looking forwards to sharing and learning here.

mkmie

Lost Soul
Welcome. Always interested in the aircraft graphics possibilities. On the 2 occasions I have been approached I turned down the opportunity. One can't just slap a decal on aircraft. An interesting mix of equipment. Glad they all came back to life.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I'm new here as a member but have looked for info on signs 101 since I got my first Gerber Edge years ago we did aircraft graphics and lit/unlit panels.
My wife and I are getting back in the business since our kids are older now and we have time to put into it.
Well, I pulled out all our old equipment it's been sitting for 8+ years dusted them off and amazed they all still work! Gerber Edge 2, Gerber FX, ( summa dc 4, still on its first set of ribbons) vision engraver 1624, Mercury laser engraver 30w. Summa s140t plotter (never used still new just pulled the plastic screen protector off yesterday and had it for years LOL!) Envision 375, Gerber 15plus, Laminator and all our software. Just needed some cleaning and TLC. It's like Christmas morning here!
And we just got a used Roland vp300 for our first inkjet (it has issues!)
But we are back and glad to be part of the 101 crowd. We are looking forwards to sharing and learning here.
Hello from your neck of the woods! Our shop is just outside of QC next to the airport and we live in San Tan! thats an awesome mix of equipment... may have some thermal work for you if you are open to wholesale work.

Printexrick

Welcome. Always interested in the aircraft graphics possibilities. On the 2 occasions I have been approached I turned down the opportunity. One can't just slap a decal on aircraft. An interesting mix of equipment. Glad they all came back to life.
Hello from your neck of the woods! Our shop is just outside of QC next to the airport and we live in San Tan! thats an awesome mix of equipment... may have some thermal work for you if you are open to wholesale work.