• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Arizona

showcase 66

Hello, I have been in and out of the business a couple times in the last 16 years. I have always been doing graphics and layouts for business but got away from the signs after school. I bought my first cutter my junior year of high school in 94 and started making stickers for friends and stuff like that. By my senior year it was a full time business and kept me busy. I have a structural engineering degree and a minor in art. Sold my business while in college but still kept with the graphics. I had an opportunity to buy a guy out about 5 years ago with all his sign stuff and have been back at it ever since.
I really enjoy the business and 2 years ago left my job to do this full time. Hope to learn more from everyone here and I hope I can help others as well.