• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Aus!

S'N'S

G'day Bundy, what part of Oz you from, not another banana bender are ya?
Hello Dove, haven't seen you around for a while.

Dave Drane

Bundy, I hope you do really drink the stuff. I do, and it is great for if you have the flu or dioreah or whatever, it can fix it. Just don't tell me you drink it from the cans. It is way too sweet, and when I play golf I take my hip flasks along and either drink it straight or with a tiny drop of Coke. For those among us who wonder what the bloody hell Bundy is... It is rum made from my state of Queensland in a town called Bundaberg, hence the name bundaberg rum. S'nS Gary, please refrain from being derogative of our wonderful state, and stop being jealous of us!!!lol

S'N'S

Your right Dave, I shouldn't bag Queensland, after all...half of Victoria lives there.:toasting: I am jealouse too,as the weather picks up down here the flys are coming out and driving me insane, thats one thing I noticed about Qld..no flys. Ah ha, I'm awake to you Qlders, we send all our people up there and you sent all your flys down to us................not a fair trade Dave.