• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Birmingham, Alabama

EpicSigns

Hello All, Great site.
My name is Christopher and I currently hail from Birmingham, Alabama. I have ten years of graphic design experience as well as a degree or two. For the last 5 years I have been running a sign department in a retail location for a large corporation. I am in the process of setting up a small shop of my own.
I recently acquired a Graphtec FC5100 and a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 48” (Malfunctioning) printer as well as a Daige Quick Mount III 55” laminator.
I look forward to being a part of the Signs 101 community and if I can be of any help please let contact me, I don’t know everything about anything but I know a bit about a lot.
Cheers,:beer
Christopher

EpicSigns

Thanks for the warm welcome all...and yes Roll Tide. My better half teaches there so I am contractually obligated to say "Roll Tide" anytime anyone else does.

tanneji

War eagle! had to since i went there and am therefore contractually obligated to say "WAR EAGLE!" anytime someone says rt. haha but seriously welcome!