• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Cali

mrfern

One month reply poster... 3 month reader.. Really love the info here I have learned so much....

mrfern

READ READ READ.. There is so much good info here. I am new to this site and have really seen a ton of good data. I am amazed it is here for free.:thankyou:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
READ READ READ.. There is so much good info here. I am new to this site and have really seen a ton of good data. I am amazed it is here for free.:thankyou:

You should see what you can see if your a paying subscriber! Its worth it for sure, lots of useful tips available for just a few dollars.

mrfern

Stupid question but can the pay section get much better. The dry humor here is great. I somewhat think the crowd here loves to jib and stab... I will take a poke in the eye now.. :)

Humbly Yours to pick on...

mrfern

Before anyone goes to deep on a hello thread I want to start by saying THANK YOU to all who post here. The FORUMS here clearly have professional who address many areas of sign creation and design. From the legal to the smarter way of doing thing… you find it all here. The key I believe is to read between the lines and if you do read, read , read you will find the answers.. Really all I can say is Thank You. Compared to all of you here in the business I am a newbie . I will continue to read, test, design , print, re-do and work until I get better and better at what I do. For now I am just happy I found a good resource to find good resources.