• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from california

KRC SAFETY CO

Hi my name is Andy. Im not new to the site just want to reintroduce my self. I have worked with KRC Safety for 2 years. I run the sign shop here and specialize in traffic control signage all over California (mosty construction signage). But that's all we do here for now. I have been in the sign industry for 10 years everything from signs, banners, simple designs (wraps), wrap installs.

Always a great place to get information. hope i can be some help to others out there.

andy

Freese

Hi my name is Andy. Im not new to the site just want to reintroduce my self. I have worked with KRC Safety for 2 years. I run the sign shop here and specialize in traffic control signage all over California (mosty construction signage). But that's all we do here for now. I have been in the sign industry for 10 years everything from signs, banners, simple designs (wraps), wrap installs.

Always a great place to get information. hope i can be some help to others out there.

andy

Do you guys use an HP latex to make 1 off signs?

KRC SAFETY CO

We do not have a printer here at KRC. But have been trying to talk them into the hp latex. Think it may happen here in the next couple months