• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Central Cali

harritxten

Hi All,

I would like to introduce myself; my wife opened an engraving and vinyl design company in Dec of 07. She has 5 years of experience working as an engraver and designer. She worked for a small company at the local mall. In July the company closed up shop due to the cost of rent. My wife for the past year has been pestering me to let her open up her own business after a lot of research we made the plunge. I help her out as much as possible. I have my own small business( Lost Souls Productions) I’m a Haunted House Consultant, I’m also a firework tech. so I think I have the creativity for this business. We do engraving, vehicle lettering, personalized license plate frames and other promotional items. I have found signs 101 very useful I just wish I would have found this site a long time ago it would have made selecting equipment a hole lot easier. I would have not purchased a Chinese vinyl plotter but all in all it has preformed quite well but it looks like we will be purchasing a new plotter at the end of the summer. So I would like to thank all of you in advance for so much great information and entertainment.

Tim…
:thankyou:

vid

[SIZE=-2]Hi All,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]I would like to introduce myself; my wife opened an engraving and vinyl design company in Dec of 07. She has 5 years of experience working as an engraver and designer. She worked for a small company at the local mall. In July the company closed up shop due to the cost of rent. My wife for the past year has been pestering me to let her open up her own business after a lot of research we made the plunge. I help her out as much as possible. I have my own small business( Lost Souls Productions) I’m a Haunted House Consultant,
[/SIZE]I’m also a firework tech. ..........(edit)

Tim…
:thankyou:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW PYROTECHNICKS!..... We gotta git tagether sum weekend - What kinda Tequila duh ya drank?

I mean, ummmm, ah... Welcome to the forum!

harritxten

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW PYROTECHNICKS!..... We gotta git tagether sum weekend - What kinda Tequila duh ya drank?

I mean, ummmm, ah... Welcome to the forum!
Holy cramp day from hell Just now found time to take lunch and check signs101 and my email. I have a firework show tonight at the local AA baseball game in town. PM me I do about 35+ shows a year. Always looking for help.
Have a great weekend it's going be a hot one 101 by Saturday.