• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Cobourg Ontario

keetch

thank you for letting me join. I am a little late in saying hi as I joined back in 2010. Got interested in this business when i accepted a job at a Sign place locally. Worked there for probably 6 months before i got laid off. Never enjoyed going to work as much as I did at this place. Sooo long story short I got the vinyl bug lol. Once laid off I started doing T-shirts in heat press vinyl and can proudly say today I have a nice little business going. I am now doing some small signs ( no interest in doing big ones), decals, tumblers, T-shirts, rhinestones. Currently looking into getting a Roland print/cut as business grows I think this will save me a ton of time.
Look forward to doing lots of reading and learning and maybe meeting some fellow Ontarians
thanks
Sue